Check Your Email, Find Out Vibralux Jeans Is Promoting Your Photo

/ 10 November, 2015 /


 It's a bit weird when you start your day checking emails and see one from a known skate brand promoting one of their riders you got to photograph.  You think, I can't believe I shot with that person.  Click. And then the first thing you see is your photograph as the opener. Scroll down some more. Another photograph of yours. Okay, so my credits were missed, but it's an email, what are they gonna do, unsend? Still, it's flattering.  There were 2 other photographers who did shots for BFree's VOD over the course of a year and my photos are being used. I'd say that's something!

Kinda weird when you think you're finally getting recognition for your work.  And yet no one knows who you are..but they know they like your photos.

Thanks Adam Johnson for that low key shout out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens