Lux Armor Coverage on ONE Magazine

/ 16 April, 2015 /

A couple weeks ago, Lux Armor in Long Beach, CA had their 'Bash' event, that brought together a VIP feel with 50 lucky ticket holders, watching 25 of the best rollerbladers in southern California.  I snapped up a number of shots throughout the night and ONE Magazine was juiced to run my photos of the night.

I went with a single strobe set off to the side for a more dramatic kind of lighting.  Not something you see when it comes to skate competitions, as they generally go with even lighting and usually on camera.  Just the nature of the beast in skating.  Here are a few samples from the night...







Now what I didn't realize was one of my polaroids had been used as part of an article promoting the event just a couple weeks earlier... Thanks ONE for keeping me in the loop there. haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Through the Lens